Where were all the FBs & EKs?

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in Tassie.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, TAS Mod

stillute-ed
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by stillute-ed »

g'day heather like some others on the forum i to can relate to your position years ago when the motor died and a decision was made that you know is gunna come back and kick u you know where .my stories in my fbek under blueys ute so i can relate to the feeling of getting the car back or as in my case its near twin brother .looking forward to the day we see the old girl next to your husbans &*#@ at a car show
I AM CAPTAIN AND COMMANDER OF MY OWN VESSEL (and i have my wife's permission to say so)
bigalhusband
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by bigalhusband »

I know where that FB is its in New Town in a shed with eleven other old holdens the FB is stripped ready for painting and is still running a grey motor but with a 1960 supercharger that sits under the bonnet , aparently it will be finished as a cop car with one red light on the roof I have photos somewhere and Ill have a look for them it will have standard wheels with original red interiour, at the moment it has red 7inch wide wheels that dont look to bad,Andrew drives a dark green FC Ute every day and at the moment he is renovating when he is done work on the old cars will start again
OLD TIN RULES