Ute Rear bumper bolts

If it doesn't fit below then post here and see if another FB EK fanatic can help you out.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Ojen
State: QLD

Ute Rear bumper bolts

Post by Ojen »

Hi Looking for a supplier that sells rear FB ute bumperett bolts the chrome dome style
Was thinking of getting stainless ones and polished up but have just got the bumpers re chromed and may not match
Any thoughts???
Thanks!!!!
In the Shed
State: SA

Re: Ute Rear bumper bolts

Post by In the Shed »

Hi Ojen,

I gather you only need the outer bolt for each bumper. You could try these guys http://www.classicfasteners.com.au/ as I see they have chrome and s/steel. For the other bolt at the back I just used a zinc plated hex head bolt as you don't really see it because the head is hidden in the black rubber bump stop for the tail gate. Oh.... I got the rubber bump stop from Bunnings too, work just fine.

Regards
Stephen
A day in the shed beats a day at work!
BILLY BLACKARROW
State: NSW

Post by BILLY BLACKARROW »

I went the stainless way came up great , they are a little ruff when you get them but I put them in a pedestal drill polished them up with wet & dry paper till smooth then polished with stainless / chrome polish match pretty good , I am not sure of the Grade of stainless but it looks good and they will be polish when ever I clean the car so I think they will be `ok
BILLY :arrow:
BILLY BLACKARROW
MY Father always said do the hard part first --because when you are OVER IT you only have the easy part left to do THINGS I HAVE TRIED TO LIVE BY
Ojen
State: QLD

Post by Ojen »

Thanks guys for all the advice
Much appreciated!!
Cheers