Mechanic needed in Port Hedland!!!

If it doesn't fit below then post here and see if another FB EK fanatic can help you out.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

caz60b
State: WA

Mechanic needed in Port Hedland!!!

Post by caz60b »

Anyone know of a good mechanic in Port Hedland that actually knows how to fix an FB?....and has the time to do it.....!
I have tried a few and no one can get the car going smoothly....it has cost me quite a bit at the first mechanic, until I realised he was wasting my time and didn't do half what he said he did.
I have replaced fuel pump, carburettor (350 Holley), electronic ignition, main seal has been replaced, harmonic balancer is new too. It has a 202 motor, (I don't have any info on motor), an Aussie 4 speed manual gearbox, (I have new linkages and gear shift to go on the gearbox, as the old one is loose and worn.)
It idles now, but apparently when you accelerate it cuts out.
I will also need someone to fix the Horn, as it has a sports steering wheel, the horn hasn't been attached, (like this when purchased), as well as the wiring for the blinkers needs checking, as the blinkers work, but on the dash, both sides flash at the same time....lol!
I would even consider flying someone up from Perth area, if you guarantee you can fix it up for me, as soon as possible. It is to be my daily driver and I am tired of getting lifts to work and back.
My dream car sits still waiting for a reliable mechanic..... :deaddd:
PM me please if you can help!