FB EK Holden NASCO Windshield Washer Enthusiasts Guide

If it doesn't fit below then post here and see if another FB EK fanatic can help you out.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

texmorton
State: VIC

FB EK Holden NASCO Windshield Washer Enthusiasts Guide

Post by texmorton »

G'day all,

First post for me. I have recently dusted off my EK wagon after lying dormant in the shed for 20 years after being my daily drive back in the 90'S and got him back on the road (got to love Victorian club registration). I am in the process of putting a few accessories on that I have collected over the years and would like to download or at least print the awesome enthusiasts guide for windscreen washers that someone in the community has put together to guide me. I can't seem to print or download the document from the scribe website without signing up and paying out some $. Is it available as a .pdf somewhere? thanks. I will get some photos of my wagon and post them one day soon.

Al
Harv
State: NSW

Re: FB EK Holden NASCO Windshield Washer Enthusiasts Guide

Post by Harv »

Al,

PM me your email address and I'll email a pdf to you.

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
texmorton
State: VIC

Post by texmorton »

G'day harv,

I recently picked up a NOS fitting that screws into the manifold for the windscreen washer vacuum line. I thought it might be good to put in the guide as the one you have is a little distant. keep at it. Al
Attachments
Vacuum fitting.jpg
Vacuum fitting.jpg (48.65 KiB) Viewed 496 times
Harv
State: NSW

Post by Harv »

Many thanks :D

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.