Rust cuts

Need something for your daily driver or to finish off that project?

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Blacky
State: WA

Rust cuts

Post by Blacky »

One of our members is rebuilding a ute and is in need of a couple of bits if anyone has a ute or van that is being cut up ? He is not in a big hurry for them as he has plenty of other bits to fix first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky

Re: Rust cuts

Post by Blacky »

Needs donor parts for the drivers side lower quarter between the door and the leading edge of the wheel arch, I am donating a door so he can use the skin but we need the bits in front of and behind - I MAY have a dogleg on a piece I gave Firekraka if he doesn’t need it but have no cars I can cut the front section out of .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

FireKraka

Post by FireKraka »

I think I need one side dog leg but not sure which side, I’ll have a look and come back to you Blacky.
Don’t forget I have that Ute body sitting in the garden that I cut the front out of.
Member of WA FB/EK Car Club
Frankenstein EK V6 Ute
FB Station Wagon Project
1950's Commer Light Truck (2.5 Ton)
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Cheers mate, I am heading out to Kulin on Monday to look at a couple of utes and a sedan 😎👍