WANTED: Tail/Stop Light Socket & Rear Bumper

Need something for your daily driver or to finish off that project?

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

NoMAD
State: WA

WANTED: Tail/Stop Light Socket & Rear Bumper

Post by NoMAD »

Hey guys,

Almost finished my wiring and realised one of my Stop / Tail light black socket plugs that goes into the tail light housing is busted and wont 'clip' in... so if someone has one i can come get / send me you would be a bloody legend... happy to pay just sent me a PM.

and anyone got a decent rear sedan bumper / no over riders or brackets needed... mine are junk and will probably end up painted to get the car on the road if i cant find anything. Please let me know what you have and how much, happy to pay postage for the right one

Cheers
Nathan
FB/EK Holden Car Club of W.A. Inc
Foundation Member
Blacky

Re: WANTED: Tail/Stop Light Socket & Rear Bumper

Post by Blacky »

I think there is wiring in that sedan I dragged home the other day mate - and a rear bumper - dont know if its any good but you are welcome to go and have a look if ya want ???
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
NoMAD

Post by NoMAD »

Blacky wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:21 pm I think there is wiring in that sedan I dragged home the other day mate - and a rear bumper - dont know if its any good but you are welcome to go and have a look if ya want ???
When are you back? or just go around on the weekend?

Cheers
Nathan
Foundation Member
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

NoMAD wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:26 am
Blacky wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:21 pm I think there is wiring in that sedan I dragged home the other day mate - and a rear bumper - dont know if its any good but you are welcome to go and have a look if ya want ???
When are you back? or just go around on the weekend?

Cheers
Nathan
back next Tuesday night, you can rock around on the weekend if you want mate - you know where everything is :angel:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Harv
State: NSW

Post by Harv »

G'day Nathan,

If Blacky's EKmart doesn't have the stuff you need, give me a yell. I've got a wiring loom that is slowly being cannablised, and I suspect it still has the sockets on it. Easy enough to post to you. I've also got a fair few bumper bits, all of which are out from under the house at the moment. The chrome on them is pretty crap (dings and pimples), so may not be any better than what you have though.

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
NoMAD

Post by NoMAD »

Cheers boys... i might be up that way Saturday mate so might throw some tools in the wagon otherwise i'll come up another weekend with some beers :thumbsup:

Harv i'll let you know if EKmart is out of stock...

Cheewrs
Nathan
Foundation Member
NoMAD

Post by NoMAD »

Mods this can be deleted.

Cheers
Nathan