FB EK UTE SPARE WHEEL CLAMP

Need something for your daily driver or to finish off that project?

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

vmx-mxr
State: NSW

Re: FB EK UTE SPARE WHEEL CLAMP

Post by vmx-mxr »

Hi Harv
I'll give you a call re what I am doing in the new year, and have a yarn about how good the EK is looking :thumbsup:
Should the clamps prove hard to get you are welcome to use the one I have just bought to do an interim mod on say an HR one. Otherwise there is the $150 one that's been on for ages. No one should have to pay more than that, and realistically when I had my utes and vans way back NONE of them had the clamp fitted and there were never any dramas so time is your friend on this one.
Cheers
Dave
FJWALLY
State: VIC

Post by FJWALLY »

If you do get Pete to make make some Dave I will take one - was not one in my ute when I got it
also after a spare door if anyone has one - mine is looking a bit like swiss cheese once the rust was cleaned of it - repairable but several days work might make it unpleasant cost wise.
You will find me lost somewhere!
vmx-mxr
State: NSW

Post by vmx-mxr »

Hi Rob

Harv is the one chasing Pete re getting some reproduced. When I get the one I bought I will see how hard it is to convert a sedan one from later models as no one should have to pay exorbitant money just to have something that is never seen :roll:

I'll ask around re the spare wheel door. After the pics you sent it must be the only rust affected part of your ute !

Cheers

Dave Mac