3.89 Banjo diff centre

Need something for your daily driver or to finish off that project?

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Craig Allardyce
State: VIC

3.89 Banjo diff centre

Post by Craig Allardyce »

As listed I'm chasing a 3.89 diff centre for my EK ute again. Please, at a minimum it must be at least good enough to rebuild i.e, good crown wheel and pinion. Not interested in being burnt again so pictures or some evidence of condition would be a bonus.
Thanks.
Devilrod

Re: 3.89 Banjo diff centre

Post by Devilrod »

If nothing else turns up Craig I have a centre (condition unknown as it's been sitting outside sort of covered for a while) and a complete diff axle to axle similarly outside and mostly out of the weather. Yours free if they are of any use.
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
Craig Allardyce

Thanks Brett, appreciate the help mate. I'll let you know how things pan out.
stucross

Post by stucross »

hey mate, I've got the original centre out of my EK Special sedan that's in good knick. I pulled it out a couple years back and changed it over to a 3.08. But this was only to try get to revs down on the highway, not cause there was any dramas with it. Just been sitting in the garage since.
If you're interested, beer is my currency so a slab of Heineken will see it going to a new home :vecctor:
I can text or email some pics tonight if you like - just PM your number or email address - easier than trying to post pics on this website
Craig Allardyce

Re: 3.89 Banjo diff centre **FOUND**

Thanks to all for the help with the diff. Now have sourced one from Stu. Thanks mate :thumbsup: