Bruce Carroll Auto Artistry

Show off your artwork, drawings, photoshop, scale models, arty photography here… FB EK preferred…

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

steved57
State: NOT ENTERED

Bruce Carroll Auto Artistry

Post by steved57 »

Do any of the "more mature" members know anything about Bruce Carroll Auto Artistry from the late '70's? Junior & I picked up some prints for our sheds today done by this guy - black & white ink drawings of a '27 T Tudor, a '32 3 window & a 32 hiboy - signed & dated 1978. Anyone recall the artist?

Cheers, Steve.
brooksy

Re: Bruce Carroll Auto Artistry

Post by brooksy »

Hi Steve I am a more mature member but never have responded to any comments only read with great interest on the Forum
Re: Bruce Carroll I work in the smash repair supply side of things in western Sydney for many years suppling Bruce Carroll of Auto Artistry at the time approximatley 15-20 years ago he was very heavy involved in
power/drag boat racing very well known with in this community as well as custom car & show side of things at the time of my dealings with Bruce he always around the Hawkesbury area.
Hope this helps,
Cheers Rod.
steved57

Re: Bruce Carroll Auto Artistry

Post by steved57 »

Hey thanks very much Rod for that bit of insight. I'll post some photos of the prints we've got by Bruce soon. He's certainly very talented.

Cheer, Steve :thumbsup: