Reconditioning steering wheel vic

Includes seating, upholstery, door trims, dashboard and heater.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Quaddy
State: WA

Reconditioning steering wheel vic

Post by Quaddy »

Gday guys and girls
Just a quick question does anybody know of anywhere in vic preferably around the Cranbourne area that does steering wheel reconditioning. tia
Devilrod
State: VIC

Re: Reconditioning steering wheel vic

Post by Devilrod »

None that I know of. Where abouts in Cranny are you?
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
Quaddy

Post by Quaddy »

To be honest mate I don't live in vic. Trying to do some research on some scum bag on eBay that's taken my hard earned cash and hasn't sent the goods. Apparently he lives in Cranbourne vic goes by the eBay name Reusable1981. Silly me direct deposit into he's account over a month ago still no recon steering wheel. He's given me every excuse under the sun. He's mum died he's the only child, he fell over so he was disabled, the Vietnam war had something to do with it and even Australia post lost the first wheel he sent me apparently but now the latest excuse is he told me he got he's Mrs to post it on Monday but now apparently it was Wednesday and it was posted in Adelaide because he was goin to hand deliver it to my house in wa. Yep wtf he's in vic she posted it in Adelaide and I live in wa. And he can't/won't supply me with a tracking number. And eBay don't want to know about it because it didn't go through PayPal. I've brought heaps of things off eBay and never had a drama. BUYER BE AWARE do not support this oxygen theif REUSABLE1981 on eBay
oz_ek

Post by oz_ek »

Thanks for the heads up on yet another ebay scammer!....I see 'reusable' has some pretty telling negative feedback and customer service ratings!.. I also see he claims to have sold 400 steering wheels Australia wide!....Hope you at least get your coin back somehow.
Quaddy

Post by Quaddy »

Yeah after the drama I was having with him I researched into it more and come across all the negative feedback and it was all the exact same shit I was goin through.
Devilrod

Post by Devilrod »

Do you actually have his address?
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
Quaddy

Post by Quaddy »

No address. As long as people are aware of this person and don't get caught out like I did that's all I want. eBay arnt to keen on helping get my money back because the transaction wasn't through PayPal which is fair enough.