Electric wiper conversion

Includes wiring and battery, generating system, starting system,
ignition system, windscreen wipers, lighting system and instruments and gauges.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

State: SA

Electric wiper conversion

Post by 138 »

From what I have read here, the EK came out with electric wipers, and is a bolt-in job (apart from the electrics). I have been looking around for EK ones, but it seems they have all found FB's to live in. A friend of mine , who sells early Falcon parts, (xk-xw) said he has sold a few Falcon wiper motors to people who are putting them in early Holdens. He could't remember the actual Falcon model they came from. Anyone got any clues? I have not had a chance yet to yank out the still-working (patheticallY) vaccuum wipers to match up with any Falcon ones.
Devilrod
State: VIC

Re: Electric wiper conversion

Post by Devilrod »

I think it's xp falcon. But it's been a long time since I last looked into this swap, my memory ain't the best.
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
BILLY BLACKARROW
State: NSW

Post by BILLY BLACKARROW »

Go look at the FE/FC site and have a look at( brett_f's commodore wiper conversion) gives you 2 speed and looks orginal easy to do.
BILLY :arrow:
BILLY BLACKARROW
MY Father always said do the hard part first --because when you are OVER IT you only have the easy part left to do THINGS I HAVE TRIED TO LIVE BY
timbo.ambo

Post by timbo.ambo »

BILLY BLACKARROW

Post by BILLY BLACKARROW »

That's it Tim I couldn't put the link in you mustn't be as old as me :helleyes: :helleyes: :helleyes: it was easy to do
BILLY :arrow:
BILLY BLACKARROW
MY Father always said do the hard part first --because when you are OVER IT you only have the easy part left to do THINGS I HAVE TRIED TO LIVE BY