Disc Brake rear end

Includes clutch, transmission, propeller shaft,
universal joints, differential and rear axle.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

briby
State: VIC

Disc Brake rear end

Post by briby »

Hey guys, not to familiar with my Holden parts, this is a disc brake rear end for sale with other stuff, been shortened 20mm to fit an EJ so will probably fit an EK the same. Any ideas what it is out of, he said the front brakes are comode, so thinking a VN-VP. Is 20mm short enough to fit under an EK?. Trying to sort stuff for an EK V6 conversion, will update if and when the build occurs. Thanks for any input.
Cheers
Attachments
Disc brake rear end.docx
(69.16 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
A place for everything and everything in it's place, just can't remember where that place is.
Blacky
State: WA

Re: Disc Brake rear end

Post by Blacky »

Welcome to the forum mate, it will fit but it depends on what offset wheels you want to run as to whether it will clear properly - and you will have to enter your car in the modified division at the nats :lol: :lol: :lol:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
briby
State: VIC

Re: Disc Brake rear end

Post by briby »

Blacky wrote:Welcome to the forum mate, it will fit but it depends on what offset wheels you want to run as to whether it will clear properly - and you will have to enter your car in the modified division at the nats :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chers Blacky, was thinking about buying Scoobbs, the missus couldn't see the value, especially after i said it would need another $10kish for paint & aircon, but that's one car i would enter the nats with.
A place for everything and everything in it's place, just can't remember where that place is.