May Club run

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in W.A

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, WA Mod

Blacky
State: WA

May Club run

Post by Blacky »

Next Sundays club run will be a simple one - a cruise to a pub for lunch , but we aren't saying where .....................

We will meet up at Shannons offices on the corner of Albany Highway and William St , Cannington at 10 , leaving around 10:30 for around an hours drive to our destination.

The June cruise will be a spanner day on Sunday June 25, so if you need anything sorted on your rig , that will be the day to do it !
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky

Re: May Club run

Post by Blacky »

So we had our May run today - being NMHD and all …. Met up at the Shannon’s carpark which is a crap place to start come to think of it - no coffee Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Couple of blow ins, some people have sent their cars to Adelaide for some reason…

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

We headed off on a cold day to Serpentine dam for a cuppa, heading into the hills with an EK hydra in the group meant it was a leisurely trip….

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Then we headed off to Jarrahdale Tavern for a feed and a catch up with the EJ/EH club

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Yes officer it’s fully street legal ……Image

Errol62
State: SA

Post by Errol62 »

Looks like a great day. That black thing is wild!

FB ute fixer upper, EK van on rotisserie
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie
60Special

Post by 60Special »

It was a great day out but that hydramatic EK kept the pace down.
There’s a Muzz Buzz on the opposite side, maybe we should meet there in future?
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

60Special wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:36 pm
There’s a Muzz Buzz on the opposite side, maybe we should meet there in future?
100% - we actually met there last time we used the southern take off point and I clean forgot ........... time for some new blood in the committee methinks, the old ones are braindead - you would make a GREAT president Trev :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: