October Club Run

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in W.A

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, WA Mod

Blacky
State: WA

October Club Run

Post by Blacky »

Hi kids,

Got this email from Graham at Shannons , thought we would make this Octobers club run -

Hi All

I am looking for 50 cars to go on display at the Motorplex season launch on Saturday 28th Oct

So if you could all fire this out to your individual clubs & help me get the numbers it would be fantastic

You would need to be in there around lunchtime & could leave at the end of the night

This event consists of a car show, drags, speedway, burnouts.... everything the Motorplex does will be showcased that night

There will be 2 free tickets issued for every car entered so this is a good incentive to attend & help your old mate from Shannons out

If you could please respond to me with car owner ...make & model if you can attend i would really appreciate it

I hope to see some of you down there on the night

regards

Graham Powell
Business Development Manager WA
Shannons Pty Limited.

I will get some more details off Powelly regarding start times etc , the tickets would be worth about $50 so its a good deal :ebiggrin:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.