Port Denison mk2

Club Runs, meetings and other news for fans of FBs & EKs in W.A

Moderators: reidy, Blacky, WA Mod

Blacky
State: WA

Port Denison mk2

Post by Blacky »

Well we left rainy old Perth behind and headed North to nearly as rainy Dongara ImageImage
Mark and Sherri in the turbo RB30 powered wagon
Jasmine in her '80s survivor FB sedan - love this car , has an angry red motor and a 4 speed ImageImage
And the trusty red rattler , plus Firecraka and Mick's EK that I didn't get pics of .... now we are in the pub watching the Tigers hopefully flogging GWS - but it ain't looking good at the moment Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Blacky
State: WA

Re: Port Denison mk2

Post by Blacky »

Blacky wrote:Well we left rainy old Perth behind and headed North to nearly as rainy Dongara ImageImage
Mark and Sherri in the turbo RB30 powered wagon
Jasmine in her '80s survivor FB sedan - love this car , has an angry red motor and a 4 speed ImageImage
And the trusty red rattler , plus Firecraka and Mick's EK that I didn't get pics of .... now we are in the pub watching the Tigers hopefully flogging GWS - but it ain't looking good at the moment Image

Had a good afternoon in the pub , footy result was good ImageImage Sunday morning we were up and off to the show ImageImage

When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Errol62
State: SA

Re: Port Denison mk2

Post by Errol62 »

Nice cars

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
getting my FB ute on the road
EK van on rotisserie