On our way !!!

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Blacky
State: WA

On our way !!!

Post by Blacky »

Flew into Melbourne today , picked up the red rattler from Ceva

Cruised down to Torquay , found the perfect place for a late lunch 8) :ebiggrin:

Then a quick look at Bells Beach - too bloody cold to get out of the car though :shock: - before parking up at Anglesea for the night

When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Rusty EK
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: On our way !!!

Post by Rusty EK »

Have a good trip over , just take your time getting on the boat , bit cold here the next couple of days .
60Special

Post by 60Special »

We can't wait to be on our way. The Panelvan arrived at Ceva Adelaide today, we fly in on Friday, pick her up then head on down. Already packed my beanie and Uggs.
Fishyweare

Post by Fishyweare »

Getting closer we head off from brisbane friday afternoon

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

WesternWagon

Post by WesternWagon »

Car is now in Melbourne, Sue and I fly over Wednesday looking forward to meeting everyone. :D

Gazza
Member : Holden Car Club WA.
:ASRF Member
: Secretary FB/EK holden Club of WA.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

checked out the Mornington Peninsula for a couple of days - found an awesome museum at Arthurs Seat - this bloke has been collecting for years and has all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff - how many of you can name all these cars ????

When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

overview of the back half of the shed -

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

we then went to catch up with a mate in Stratford , near Sale , found another museum in Maffra that had a big display of Holdens and red motor powered cars and boats , including an Irving headed red motor -

the GTR-X , which was a bonus 8) I went to Birdwood to see it a couple of years ago and the bloody thing wasnt there :esad:

Harrops Howler 8)

This was on the noticeboard if anyone is looking for one ????

Blacky

Post by Blacky »

well , we hit Tazzie today , got on the boat yesterday for the overnight trip across the pond

got the flash harry room - :lol:

then it was time to park up and enjoy the ride 8) 8)

Got woken up at toobloodyearly o'clock this morning and it was time to go -

Found some nice country to look at , wineries to go to , etc , before parking up in a nice old pub with a big fire and large Lamb shanks in the pot :D :D :D

Craig Allardyce
State: VIC

Post by Craig Allardyce »

Bugger. If I had of known you were in Stratford. Is your mate here a FB/EK nut like us?
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Craig Allardyce wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:40 pm Bugger. If I had of known you were in Stratford. Is your mate here a FB/EK nut like us?
Is that where you are from ? No he isn't - he is more interested in making money from subdivisions.

Craig Allardyce
State: VIC

Post by Craig Allardyce »

Yeh mate. Moved here about 3 years ago from SE Melbourne. He sounds a lot smarter than us.....and richer lol
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

well, I can't start a new post because of that stupid security problem with this website - I would like to thank Brett , Robyn and Tracey for their efforts in organising the Nat's this year , and to announce that next years Nat's will be held in Mandurah, Western Australia . I will post up properly when I get home and can get on a proper computer.

Trev

Post by Trev »

Thanks Blacky, I'll be heading over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/trevwood/WOOFTOsmall.jpg[/img]
Woofto Car Club Member No3
igor
State: SA

Post by igor »

About to get on the big boat returning home after a super weekend.
Many thanks to Bumpar, Robin, Tracey, Bumpars mum and dad. A wonderful job did surely silence the critics.
:thumbsup: