2016 SA Nationals

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Blacky
State: WA

Re: 2016 SA Nationals

Post by Blacky »

FJWALLY wrote:A slim chance to make it this year although I do love Renmark - great little town - still a fair bit to get done on the ute to make it good for such a long drive but hopeful.

One question though - my ute is pretty much original with period accessories - does that still go in the original category or ???

Haven't got a hope against Craig's beauty but would love to come and see all these amazing cars you guys are building.
Yep - original Wally , 90% of people couldnt give a toss about trophies mate, we are there for the social aspect 8)

mmmmmmmmmmmm - beer :ebiggrin:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
FJWALLY
State: VIC

Re: 2016 SA Nationals

Post by FJWALLY »

Thanks Blacky - Yeah I was not really worried about the silverware - just didn't want to enter into the wrong category.

Hoping it's back on the road in the next couple of weeks to get the few rust/paint spots done then I can hook in and get the rubbers swapped out so she doesn't leak "As much" - Funny how 50 year old rubbers don't seal anymore.

Beautiful drive through the hills and lakes to get to Renmark - been that way a couple of times coming back from the Simmo.
You will find me lost somewhere!