All prepared for the Qld nats.

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

Brian Westlake
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: All prepared for the Qld nats.

Post by Brian Westlake »

We are still all in Brisbane. Fi and I will arrive Wednesday. I think SunnyTim will pick up Rusty and maybe Blacky at Brisbane Airport on thursday about lunchtime or thereabouts and they will both drive their prospective FB EK RentaRockets to Hervey Bay. Meet and Greet is at Hervey Bay Hotel on friday evening. Ill be keen to see all you travellers. Thanks for making the trip everybody. See you soon!
Tony.
Brian Westlake

Post by Brian Westlake »

Trev.
Make sure you have the family in your car at all times so you always look Low and Cool!
Tony CutHisBlocksInHalf.
BIGREVNEV

Post by BIGREVNEV »

Craig Allardyce wrote:We made it! Where the hell is everyone? The bar tender at the Imperial looked confused with my question " We're are all the FB and EK's?"

Hervey Bay?????? WTF
11.jpg
Just hang out a the boat club [ watering hole ] till every one turns up
Craig Allardyce
State: VIC

Post by Craig Allardyce »

BIGREVNEV wrote:
Craig Allardyce wrote:We made it! Where the hell is everyone? The bar tender at the Imperial looked confused with my question " We're are all the FB and EK's?"

Hervey Bay?????? WTF
11.jpg
Just hang out a the boat club [ watering hole ] till every one turns up
Boat club in Cowra?? Straight through to the keeper on that one Nev :tongue: lol. Sorry we were just taking the piss as we stopped over at Cowra on the way (last years venue).
Tim got it though. :clap:
BIGREVNEV

Post by BIGREVNEV »

we,ll be cruising in about 5 pm ,spewing i cant leave before midday , cheers all