accommodation at Hervey Bay

Here is the place to discuss the Nationals, each year will have a new thread added for up-to-date info!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

beersy
State: NOT ENTERED

accommodation at Hervey Bay

Post by beersy »

Hey guys
If anyone is looking for some accommodation for the Nationals I have just had to cancel mine, I had 7 nights booked for $410 at Oasis on the Esplanade.
Unfortunately due illness in the family I won't be able to attend this year.
This very disappointing for me as this is one of my yearly escapes and I haven't missed one since I started and it's the first time the Qld club has held one in Qld after all the pestering we've done. What a bummer.
Anyway have fun guys and if you want to book that accommodation call Ray White Real Estate On 07 4142 7777.
Dave lord of the bits & pieces
Blacky
State: WA

Re: accommodation at Hervey Bay

Post by Blacky »

Bugger :cry: was looking forward to catching up mate - hope all goes well and see ya next year !
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
beersy
State: NOT ENTERED

Post by beersy »

Thanks Guys,never know your luck.
Dave lord of the bits & pieces
rosco
State: VIC

Post by rosco »

Sorry to learn you won't make it Beersy... I do hope whoever in your family it is that is unwell recovers quickly...
Yes, I can appreciate that you'll cringe a bit on the show'n'shine day... be thinking of you.. well, honesty tells me I may forget...

frats,
Rosco