NSW All Holden Day

All the info, questions and discussion for the various All Holden Day shows in each state

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

iso007
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: NSW All Holden Day

Post by iso007 »

I've got almost the exact opposite problem. I keep buying them and building them but can't put up with people enough to be able to sell one. I was on the phone again tonight negotiating for another one. But I have to reel it in, I don't want to be called Aussie Ian.
Mick
State: NSW

Post by Mick »

iso007 wrote: I keep buying them and building them but can't put up with people enough to be able to sell one.
OHH DON'T WORRY THAT WILL MOST CERTAINLY BE AN ISSUE :roll: :shock: so many morons these days i probly won't even admit to it being mine i f#%ken hate talking to dreamers and people with no clue :x :evil: :x i'll probly just put my phone No on it that may sort them out (if they have to spend a few cents on a phone call) :lol: :lol: :lol:
won't be able to park near my smart arse mates though they'll drop me in it every time :lol:
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
iso007

Post by iso007 »

Just do me a favour and don't let me see it.
mr bean

Post by mr bean »

I hope some one else is going. Cause Doris is going and we said she is with the NSW FB EK Car Club.
So is anyone going....is there going to be a Club area?
PS Am I still financial????
oli

Post by oli »

I'm taking the wagon, will be parked next to a white HG windowless panelvan. :wave:
Harv

Post by Harv »

Going to try and make the Saturday afternoon. Just have to convince the ankle biters :roll: .

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
mr bean

Post by mr bean »

Hi All
We were hoping to be part of the Fb Ek group this year and catch up with you guys again as numbers were a bit thin last year. However if nothing eventuates we will have find new friends to park with. :( :(
WayneXG95

Post by WayneXG95 »

Sorry, i'm not going, i'm over it. It's over priced and overlenght.. :thumbsdown:
There are a couple on here that go and don't hang with the club.. :)

Looking forward to the Shannons day at Eastern Creek.. :thumbsup:
Wayne Chambers
President
FB EK Holden Car Club of N.S.W
iso007

Post by iso007 »

I was thinking of going on Saturday to the swap meet. Maybe also for a couple of hours Sunday morning to look. Not parking inside as I don't want to be there for long. Would like to catch up with anyone that wants to be caught up with.
Harv

Post by Harv »

iso007 wrote:Would like to catch up with anyone that wants to be caught up with.
From memory, last time I caught up with you I was changing a battery in the Bunnings car park at Bankstown :oops: .

Cheers,
Harv
327 Chev EK wagon, original EK ute for Number 1 Daughter, an FB sedan meth monster project and a BB/MD grey motored FED.
iso007

Post by iso007 »

Yeah I remember that Harv. I've seen you cruising around a Couple of times since then but you seem to be desensitised to people tooting the horn and waving. Or old Holden drivers just don't want to wave to hyundai drivers. I tried to catch up with you on Woodville road once too when i was in the fj ute but I just couldn't make up a couple of car lengths.
Harv

Post by Harv »

iso007 wrote:I tried to catch up with you on Woodville road once too when i was in the fj ute but I just couldn't make up a couple of car lengths.
Its that extra 6 cubic inches in the 138.... absolute speed machine :lol: . One FB in traffic gets the odd horn toot... an FB and an FJ ute would have been damn near a parade :ebiggrin: . With the number of speed cameras out there, a simple traffic light "comparison of horsepower" would probably have landed us both in trouble before too long :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Harv