Wanted fb or ek station wagon

Looking for a new daily driver, the next project, or maybe a parts car? try here first...

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

coupe
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: Wanted fb or ek station wagon

Post by coupe »

Still looking
Mick
State: NSW

Post by Mick »

what exactly are you looking to buy i've seen quite a few for sale over the period you've been looking but you don't seem to buy any :?

there's a 2 tone blue one for sale it's on the facebook fan page 20k
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
coupe

Post by coupe »

Of all the cars advertised theres been no fb wagons in Brissy, thats my first choice then fc fe. I have about 10k cash and trust me im looking hard, even left work to look at a fc wagon, the price went up 3 and a half grand on my way out there. Another car which im real interested in the guy is having personal issue's and im being patient and waiting for him to get through them. 10k just doesnt seem enough and although interstate didnt worry me to start with it does add a fair amount onto the price.
D-MAN

Post by D-MAN »

Mick
State: NSW

Post by Mick »

yes the interstate thing can suck unless you really trust the seller or get someone to look at the car you really trust 2 or 3 dud cars will eat into yor 10k in no time and even buying one you can add the best part of a grand by the time it's home, unfortunately and it shouldn't be this way but 10k is right on the limit of getting something half decent
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
coupe

Post by coupe »

Cheers for understanding Mick. Theres a lot of factors ive found when buying these days. Not quick enough, too far away, inacurate description. I told one guy last week that ill take his fc ute and he changed his mind on selling. What can you do. Ive searched every forum, called everyone i have been put onto plus the fact that not every car you see is what your after. I wanna go back to the nineties when it was fun. And cheap.
D-MAN

Post by D-MAN »

Ek station wagon on gumtree at Currimundi
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/currimun ... 1073909713
Looks good and is realistically priced for once!