spotto in my mates shed fb ute drag car

Have you spotted any FB's or EK's we haven't seen before. Post your pics here.

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

EKDV8
State: NOT ENTERED

spotto in my mates shed fb ute drag car

Post by EKDV8 »

spotto in my mates shed just arrived from over east fb ute 350 chev turbo 350 shortened nine inch tubbed and cage and big rubber :twisted: :twisted:
foundation member #12 fb/ek holden club of WA
Blacky
State: WA

Re: spotto in my mates shed fb ute drag car

Post by Blacky »

Sweet - is he going to licence it ????? You two should get a permit and bring it to Gero ...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
DOLLER60
State: VIC

Post by DOLLER60 »

very sweet! :clap:

What will she run?
EKDV8

Post by EKDV8 »

Blacky wrote:Sweet - is he going to licence it ????? You two should get a permit and bring it to Gero ...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
yeah !!! would have to stop every quarter mile and refuel it :lol: .I don't think they would license it with the tubs and diff that's only 2ft wide ,but we were tempted to put some plates on it an do some laps around freo on fathers day . he plans on painting it black and fitting a twin carb tunnel ram and hilborn scoop :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Blacky
State: WA

Post by Blacky »

EKDV8 wrote:
Blacky wrote:Sweet - is he going to licence it ????? You two should get a permit and bring it to Gero ...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
yeah !!! would have to stop every quarter mile and refuel it :lol: .I don't think they would license it with the tubs and diff that's only 2ft wide ,but we were tempted to put some plates on it an do some laps around freo on fathers day . he plans on painting it black and fitting a twin carb tunnel ram and hilborn scoop :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sounds like he needs to buy another ute with the same body number if you know what I mean :wink: :wink:
When you're faced with an unpleasant task that you really don't want to do, sometimes you just have to dig deep down inside and somehow find the patience to wait for someone else to do it for you.

Foundation member #61 of FB/EK Holden club of W.A.
Mick
State: NSW

Post by Mick »

what colour is it if it's cameo it could be the old DOG
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter
EKDV8

Post by EKDV8 »

Mick wrote:what colour is it if it's cameo it could be the old DOG
hi! mick its not cameo looks more like yellowish like cotesloe cream or Tuscany yellow .but after watching the you tube footage of old dog 308 it could be the same ute . read in one of the comments that was posted there that a bloke called deno bought it and replaced the 308 with a 350 chev which this ute is running .it may have been resprayed at some point ?.my mate said the guy he bought it off never raced it and the bloke he bought it off only sold to step up into something else like an altred . I will get some better pics and details next time im over there :thumbsup:
Mick
State: NSW

Post by Mick »

cool yeah thinking about it dog had silver bars and stuff aswell and i think it was an EK though all of this could have been changed and Deno did step up to door slammer so maybe
sometimes yor just better off shitting in yor hands and clapping

W.S.C.C.A
Woodstock chapter