My bagged EK - Final trim fitted......

Post photos of your pride and joy, or updates on your rebuild!

Moderators: reidy, Blacky

EKK001
State: NOT ENTERED

Re: My bagged EK - Final trim fitted......

Post by EKK001 »

Hey Stu! Yeah, apparently each newsagency only gets a few copies of the Annual for some reason... Theres some pretty sweet rods in there too...

Next Monday the photographer is going to send me all the digi files of all the pics he took so I will be sure to upload them...!
Stygian
State: NSW

Post by Stygian »

Hey Paul! Just bought my copy of the annual. The newsagents in Wagga mall has a whole pile of them! Great article and a job well done. But you could have knocked me over with a feather when I turned to page 52 and saw my engine builder and old family friend Eric Worner! I was only on the phone to him last week and he said nothing about his So-Cal special being in Street Machine.
wbtonner

Post by wbtonner »

Stygian wrote:Hey Paul! Just bought my copy of the annual. The newsagents in Wagga mall has a whole pile of them! .
I know it was a great article (I'm biased) but Wagga is a bloody long way to go from Sandringham to get a copy!!!!!!
parisian62

Post by parisian62 »

just picked up my copy at lunch - great read and pics - congrats mate.

Stewart
Feelin free in a '61 FB.
Member of FB-EK Holden Car Club Of NSW Inc.
Check out the Rebuild of Old Timer
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

Stygian wrote:Hey Paul! Just bought my copy of the annual. The newsagents in Wagga mall has a whole pile of them! Great article and a job well done. But you could have knocked me over with a feather when I turned to page 52 and saw my engine builder and old family friend Eric Worner! I was only on the phone to him last week and he said nothing about his So-Cal special being in Street Machine.

I'll never fprget the episode of Classic Restos with the so-cal special! Eric sure can drive, was great watching him on the track. Plus I'm biased on the driveline... 8)
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
Stygian

Post by Stygian »

wbtonner wrote:
Stygian wrote:Hey Paul! Just bought my copy of the annual. The newsagents in Wagga mall has a whole pile of them! .
I know it was a great article (I'm biased) but Wagga is a bloody long way to go from Sandringham to get a copy!!!!!!
Hey WB. Yeah mate it is :lol: Was there for my little bro's graduation from RAAF Wagga as an Av Tech. Had an awesome tour of the hangars and engineering workshops. The ignition system for a Macchi jet fighter was like two arc welders!
Stygian

Post by Stygian »

Devilrod wrote:
Stygian wrote:Hey Paul! Just bought my copy of the annual. The newsagents in Wagga mall has a whole pile of them! Great article and a job well done. But you could have knocked me over with a feather when I turned to page 52 and saw my engine builder and old family friend Eric Worner! I was only on the phone to him last week and he said nothing about his So-Cal special being in Street Machine.

I'll never fprget the episode of Classic Restos with the so-cal special! Eric sure can drive, was great watching him on the track. Plus I'm biased on the driveline... 8)
Eric's very handy around flatheads DR. By memory he can build supercharged versions for around 6 if he knows you ;). His completely restored '34 is beautiful.
Devilrod
State: VIC

Post by Devilrod »

Stygian wrote:Eric's very handy around flatheads DR. By memory he can build supercharged versions for around 6 if he knows you ;). His completely restored '34 is beautiful.
We need a drool emoticon... I better start saving as I think I need to get to know him real well :lol: :lol: :lol:
Speed and Style........... One day I'll get the speed bit.
EKjimmy

Post by EKjimmy »

I felt quite lucky and relieved to find a copy of the annual. couldn't get an '09 one (if anyone has one i'd love to get my hands on it).
Spent half a day looking for it, only to realise it was the 21st and of course it's not released till the 22nd :lol: first shop i went in to on the 22nd had it :lol:

good onya paul, must make you proud
'The best engine in the world is a vagina. It can be started with only one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And it changes it's own oil every four weeks. It is a pity that the management system is so f*$king temperamental.'
FBeing

Post by FBeing »

Just read the article, great spread. The car is a real credit to you and your Dad.
You guys make a great team
Well done to both of you
hewey

Post by hewey »

Stygian

Post by Stygian »

Devilrod wrote:
Stygian wrote:Eric's very handy around flatheads DR. By memory he can build supercharged versions for around 6 if he knows you ;). His completely restored '34 is beautiful.
We need a drool emoticon... I better start saving as I think I need to get to know him real well :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep DR, he'll do it for you, but I should have mentioned that you need to supply the blower :( :oops: . Eric's retired but, as you could imagine, he has a whole flood of work - I've been on a waiting list.
Sorry for taking your thread off course a bit EKKOO1.
EKK001

Post by EKK001 »

Stygian wrote:
Sorry for taking your thread off course a bit EKKOO1.[/quote]

Haha, no sweat man.
Anything to breathe some life into this dying donkey of a thread is welcome, wont have anything left to post about soon...ha

WIll try and get up those professional shots this week, some amazing work by the photographer...

Cheers, Paul
EKK001

My bagged EK - Easton Chang shots for Street Machine

Post by EKK001 »

Shots by Easton Chang. www.eastonchang.com
My favourite is 11th down of the grill......

Trudie

Post by Trudie »

Loooooooooveeeeeeee :P

where did you get your stylish spats from?